Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic, fun and exciting office environment? Do you love the flexibility of part-time term employment? The Manitoba Wildlife Federation (MWF) is seeking a responsible, hard-working individual to fill the role of receptionist for a 2-month, part-time term to start immediately.
Part-time Hours (2-3 days weekly) are negotiable. MWF hours of operation are from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday.
- Data Entry – This is the MWF office’s busiest time of year with numerous people looking for aid in renewing or replacing their Hunter Education Cards before hunting season. With a membership base of over 15, 000 constituents, data entry duties will also include MWF member entry.
- Primary for Answering Phones – Receptionist will be responsible for answering phone calls and fielding questions ranging from Hunter Education to Membership inquires, and other questions. Receptionist will also act as a switchboard operator, ensuring calls are directed to the correct staff member.
- Customer Service/Sales – Everyone that calls the MWF is a potential member. It will be the receptionist’s duty provide stellar customer service when speaking with members, Hunter Education Graduates and general inquiries. The Receptionist is the face of the MWF so Professionalism, friendliness and helpfulness is paramount to success in this role.
- Basic Computer Knowledge – The successful candidate will display basic computer skills in programs including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Simple spreadsheets, correspondence and emailing are all foundations of this role.
- Light Cleaning Duties – Receptionist will be responsible for light cleaning duties including ensuring that the office is presentable. This means, cleaning sales cabinets, organizing merchandise for display, and any other light cleaning duty that is required.
- Ad Hoc Administrative Functions as Required – Candidate may be responsible for note taking during meetings, scheduling meetings and setting up/ordering dinner and refreshments as required as well as any other duties staff require to ensure the MWF office runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to learn new things
- Must have previous receptionist experience
- Must have data entry experience
- Must take pride in your work and care about the details
- Must have strong basic computer skills
- Must have previous experience working in an office environment
- Must be punctual
- We are offering $12.50 – $13.00 hourly based on experience
If this role sounds perfect for you, please email email@example.com. Please include a cover letter and resume. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews. Thank you for your interest in being a part of the MWF team!