Attention all Hunter Education Instructors,
It’s time to reconnect, review the Hunter Education Program and discuss new and exciting additions.
At the beginning of April, 2018, the MWF announced that it will be hosting a Hunter Education (HE) Regional Instructor Meeting. This is your chance to meet with fellow HE Instructors to reconnect, discuss new additions to the program, and have your voices heard on issues related to the Hunter Education Program and Online Hunter Safety.
This regional meeting will be held on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at the Watson Arts Centre, 104-1st Avenue NW in Dauphine MB. The meeting will begin at 6PM.
For those that haven’t responded yet, the meeting Agenda is as follows:
6PM – Complimentary Pizza Dinner
6:30PM – HE Meeting
– Instructors and Hunter Education Working Committee Introductions
– Online Huntercourse.com Update
– Online Virtual Field Tour Update
– HE Tools 7 Review
– HE Regulations, Course and Administrative Changes
o CRA Requirements
o Class Size and Course Fees
o Ideas on Course Promotion and Outreach
– MWF Hunting Recruitment and Retention Program Update
– Chronic Wasting Disease Presentation
– Open Floor Discussion, Questions and Program Feedback
Please contact MWF Program Coordinator – Kathleen Hudyma as soon as possible if you plan to attend: email@example.com or PH: 204-633-5967.
This is your chance to be heard and to have input on the HE program! Don’t miss out!