GO WILD! Join Manitoba Wildlife Federation.
A strong voice for Manitobans who love the outdoors.
Help ensure healthy wildlife populations now and for the future. To join the MWF, click the ‘purchase’ button in the select category below; call 204.633.5967; or contact your local wildlife organization.
One of the many benefits of membership with MWF is the Insurance Program, which covers the following persons who are engaged in MWF related activities:
* Members of MWF anywhere in Canada
* Spouse and dependent children (age 12-17) anywhere in Canada, if a family membership has been taken out and birth dates are provided
Coverage continues unless membership expires or is cancelled, and is only applicable to activities as defined by the Descriptions of Operations (available at http://mwf.mb.ca/wp/get-involved/join/). This information is subject to insurance policy wordsings, terms and conditions, and is an overview only.
Excess Personal Liability Coverage: Specifically designed for our members, this coverage applies when you engage in MWF related activities (i.e. hunting, fishing, skeet, trap or target shooting, archery, conservation work, non-commercial trapping, etc.), as outlined in the Descriptions of Operations. Coverage includes:
- $3 Million Excess Members’ Liability Personal Public Liability
- $2,500 for medical expenses if you accidentally injure someone else
- $2 Million liability coverage for fire fighting expense, applicable to property of others that incur fire fighting expense due to a fire caused by you.
This coverage will respond after any other insurance has been exhausted. A home owner’s insurance policy should always respond first and be your first line of defense should a third party injury or property damage claim be brought against you.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage: This coverage provides a benefit in the event that a member died or was injured during an activity as defined by the Descriptions of Operations. Coverage includes:
- $5,000 for accidental death or dismemberment
- $3,000 accidental dental expense
- $50 daily hospital benefit, up to maximum of $1,500
- $15,000 rehabilitation benefits
- $15,000 occupational training for spouse of deceased member
In addition to insurance coverage, other benefits of membership include:
- $10 discount on replacement cards for Hunter Education, a mandatory program in the Province of Manitoba
- 6 issues annually of the Outdoor Edge magazine, Manitoba’s voice for the angler and hunter.
- Access to the rifle range at the Outdoor Education Center.
- Eligibility to participate in the “Remember Your First” program. If your child or grandchild under the age of 18 just got his or her first fish or game animal, MWF will feature the achievement in the Outdoor Edge, and send him/her a crest and certificate.
- A voice in the progressive management of our natural resources.
- An opportunity to participate in Manitoba Wildlife Federation conservation projects and outdoor education programs.
TWO MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
1. Affiliate Memberships: Affiliate Memberships are available in any of approx. 100 affiliated fish and game clubs across Manitoba. If you choose to join an affiliated group you are also eligible to attend club functions, events, meetings, derbies, etc.
Affiliate Membership fees are based on the calendar year. As fees vary by club, please contact your local association to ask for prices. For additional information about associations in and near your community, contact MWF at E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-633-5967.
2. Supporting Memberships: For those areas where there may not be a local club, Supporting Memberships are available directly from Manitoba Wildlife Federation. Supporting memberships are issued for a 12-month period from date of purchase.
Supporting Membership fees are listed below. Like a deal? Save money with a two year membership!
SINGLE SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP
Individual 18 years of age or older
One Year – $30
Two Year – $55
FAMILY SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP
Includes spouse as well as children (age 12 to 17)
One Year – $40
Two Year – $75
YOUTH SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP
Individual 12 – 17 years of age
One Year – $12.00
HELP SUPPORT MWF’S MISSION BY MAKING A DONATION
Tax deductible receipts will be issued issued for donations of $20 or more (Charitable Reg. No. 1190308 RR0001). Please allow 14 business days to process your transaction.