The Manitoba Wildlife Federation (MWF) is seeking a responsible, experienced, and hard-working individual to fill the role of a part-time Bookkeeping Clerk. This position offers flexible work hours (1-2 days a week) during regular office hours 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday.
- Perform full cycle bookkeeping (invoicing, coding, accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliation of accounts/credit cards, data entry, and filing).
- Generate monthly financial reports through QuickBooks and various reports for the management team.
- Payroll data entry.
- Preparation of bank deposits.
- Assist with entering annual budgets into QuickBooks.
- Strong computer skills.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience with QuickBooks and full cycle bookkeeping
- Must be good with numbers and have a strong attention to details.
- Must be self-motivated and can learn new things.
Salary and Perks:
- Competitive wage
- Casual dress
- Free Parking
Please email a cover letter and resume no later than October 8th, 2021, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews. Thank you for your interest in being a part of the MWF team!
About the Manitoba Wildlife Federation:
Established in 1944, and with nearly 15,000 members in 100 affiliate clubs throughout Manitoba, the MWF is the provinces oldest and largest conservation organization representing the interests of Manitoba’s hunters, anglers, trappers, conservationists, and sport shooters. To learn more about the MWF, please visit www.mwf.mb.ca.