MWF together with our 110 Affiliate fish and game clubs comprise an impressive membership constituency of 14,000 hunters, anglers, trappers and conservationists across Manitoba. The Federations members are either part of a rural fish and game club or they have joined the Federation as a supporting member. Supporting members are primarily residents of Winnipeg or the surrounding area. The support of our membership has enabled MWF to effectively advocate for safe hunting and fishing practices, as well for the management and sustainability of our fish, wildlife and habitat resources.
At the beginning of 2019, the MWF purchased a new Black Baud Raiser’s Edge membership database called REnxt. This database specializes in membership and donor management specifically for non-profits. MWF is looking for an experienced summer student to develop a comprehensive membership campaign to improve membership management, growth and retentio
- Develop a membership campaign with incentives for membership renewal and retention (reaching out to potential members, expanding efforts to increase Winnipeg’s supporting members, reactivating inactive members, and renewing lapsed members).
- Assist with consolidating data into usable and accessible records in the REnxt database to gain, earmark and track program participants/prospects, special event participants/prospects, volunteers and donors for improved connectivity and engagement in MWF programs and initiatives.
- Must be enrolled in post-secondary education
- Strong written and oral communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience with communications through digital and social media
- Experience with databases and data management is preferred
- Track-record of showing great initiative, creativity and hard work
- Ability to work from home if needed